Salam + Hi

Every.klix.is.a.moment | pixxawork by qklix photography

Welcome to our simple blog, this is my first time creating blog so a lot of thing that i need to learn.

Who am I ? Q, my nickname. Wedding Photographer for past 2 years. Still learning + will keep promise to capture moments for my client.

Why Qklix? Because I the one who klix the shutter to capture precious moments.

Pixxawork? The idea come when I work with a lot of images + designing. Pixxawork : Do the Editing + Design

Mission? Hmm..Honestly to be a great photographer in moments + wedding and maybe to be a videographer.

Vision? Always and always capture precious moments.

Comment? I realized my image is not very nice but the moments for couple is a promise. Think about it “why married, but don’t have any memories?”. So, my advice, please choose the right wedding photographer to capture your moments, foods, “Pelamin”, Friends & Family + your big day / beautiful day.

A bit about me how involve in photography + moments

Every Klix is a moment

Any inquiry, do email me at info@pixxawork.com or SMS me 012 809 8069 :) )